On Tuesday this week I will be the featured guest on Higher Ed Live, a free online discussion specifically for professionals in alumni relations, development and marketing.
Full details are on the Higher Ed Live website:
Host (and Alumni Futures advisor) Andrew Gossen of Cornell University will join me in a wide-ranging conversation about current and coming trends in our professions.
Among the issues we are likely to discuss:
- Emerging opportunities for our profession
- External changes that are affecting our work
- How one might design a new advancement shop from the ground up
- The never-ending questions about "return on investment"
- The ever-growing role of digital outreach
- Changing attitudes among our students and alumni about their relationship with alma mater
The program takes place at 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-5 for our non-North American friends) on Tuesday, March 31, 2015. Visit the website at that time for a link to the live broadcast.
We'll see you Tuesday!