On March 31, 2015 I joined host Andrew Gossen on Higher Ed Live, an online discussion specifically for professionals in alumni relations, development and marketing.
The discussion lasted one hour and is available as a free streaming archive on the Higher Ed Live website:
The topics we covered included these, among others:
- Emerging opportunities for our profession
- External changes affecting our work
- How one might design a new advancement shop from the ground up
- The never-ending questions about "return on investment"
- The growing role of digital outreach
- Changing attitudes among students and alumni about their relationship with alma mater
Thanks to Andrew for hosting me on the show.
Please leave a comment below if you have anything to add to the conversation!