Boston Round Table Update:
[29 January: Now FOUR spaces left in Boston]
I had previously announced that the Alumni Futures Social Media Round Table is coming to Boston on February 15. Register online today and grab one of the last few spaces.
Chicago Round Table Now Open for Registration!:
Meanwhile, the Social Media Round Table is also coming to Chicago, April 6, 2011:
The Social Media Round Table is a half-day seminar-style discussion for up to 15 from educational non-profit organizations. Among other things, we'll cover:
- social media planning and programming
- how to keep up with new tools and tactics
- how (and whether) to measure ROI
- which results to report to which colleagues, and
- how to communicate internally why social technology matters
- The Five Big Challenges of Social Media
- Recording & Reporting: ROI & Social Media Results
- Community Management & Your Online Reputation
The Chicago Social Media Round Table takes place at
Loyola University Chicago on the Magnificent Mile
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Chicago Round Table Registration & Cost:
- Just $199 per person Early Bird rate. $229 after March 2
- Registration fee includes Round Table presentations and guided discussion, Social Media Resource Packet, and continental breakfast, plus a bonus recorded webinar: 4 Myths & 4 Realities About Social Media in Education.
Registration is on a first-come basis and is limited to 15 participants. 14 spaces remain as of January 27.
More Round Tables Coming:
Watch for details of upcoming events in New York City (for independent schools), Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Los Angeles. If you want to host a Round Table at your institution (and send a staff member for free), please let me know.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The event organizer is Andy Shaindlin of Alumni Futures. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Loyola University Chicago Alumni Association in co-sponsoring this event.